วันอังคารที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Soap Dispenser, Stainless

Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Soap Dispenser, Stainless



We have had our Pilar ToucH2O faucet a year (since 11/08) and LOVE IT. So easy and fun! I am extremely picky and it exceeded my expectations. Makes working with raw meats so much cleaner and the water is always the temperature you set it for previously so I can keep mine on super hot the way I like it! :o ) Also, imagine the possiblities of having paint on your hands, garden soil, etc…
My family loves it as well and my brother just bought one as well for his newly remodeled kitchen. My Dad installed both of ours so it isn’t any harder than installing a ‘regular’ kitchen faucet.
Two days ago it appears the solenoid unit in ours went bad so we have very slow water flow. Called Delta and they are shipping a new one ASAP but if the slow flow bothers us until it arrives that there is a $9 solenoid bypass kit at most plumbing stores we can install until the new one arrives. No arguments at all and didn’t ask for proof of purchase. This faucet costs more than the cheapie ones but I had to replace the ‘cheapie’ one TWICE in two years for poor construction that led to leaks and non-working parts so I’ll stick with my Pilar! I will only update this review IF the new solenoid doesn’t work out or another issue occurs.
For those of you who have read about it going on and off by itself – that is simply the batteries not touching correctly. Our battery pack got jolted by us shoving the garbage can against it one day it it did the on/off thing a couple times until we realized what it was and popped them back in correctly. Happy ToucH2Oing!

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/delta-980t-sssd-dst-pilar-single-handle-pull-down-kitchen-faucet-with-touch2o-technology-and-soap-dispenser-stainless/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น