วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Brother MFC9560cdw Color Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex

Brother MFC9560cdw Color Laser All-in-One with Wireless Networking and Duplex




This is for a small/medium business. We came from the HP Color Laser Jet CP3505n which was the same price. The HP I think prints slightly faster & the quality is slightly better, but it only does printing (and single page at that). This brother on the other hand has a slew of awesome options that we needed & prints more than fine. We needed a scanner that could scan to network folders & ftp locations. This printer works awesome for that. It actually replaced a $150 scanner we had because it’s so easy w/ the brother. The duplexing features have come in handy plenty of times too. Fax machine is pretty standard, no issues there. For the 1st month or 2, this printer seemed like baby jesus in my eyes, it could do no wrong.. until ….
One day I went to change out the black toner, and ran into a big problem. When I replaced the black toner, it was not recognizing that the toner had been changed & was now full. It would just obnoxiously blink “REPLACE TONER” & do nothing else. I actually bought 2 of these brothers & the other brother had the exact same issue. So I scour forums looking how to bypass the sensors or reset the toner manually. After trying every taping of the sensor trick I could find & looking for 2 days I found a way to manually reset the Toner low or Replace toner notifications (listed below).
Once I figured this out, everything else was smooth sailing, I just wish Brother didn’t make resetting the toner life so annoyingly difficult. It’s all good now though. I’d recommend this printer w/ the code below.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/brother-mfc9560cdw-color-laser-all-in-one-with-wireless-networking-and-duplex-2/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น