วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Brother IntelliFax 4750e High-Performance Business-Class Laser Fax

Brother IntelliFax 4750e High-Performance Business-Class Laser Fax



I debated and researched for weeks on different fax machines and brands. I had an older brother fax machine (5-6 years). It worked great but I had broken one of the trays and didn’t hold a lot of paper. I debated some of the Multi-function copier-printer-faxes. For only a few dollars more I could get one that duplexes and every other option imaginable. I have a copier. I have printers. I needed a fax. I receive 100-150 faxes a day. This is simply a great fax machine. Nothing more and absolutely nothing else. It is quiet and extremely fast. “Pick one thing and do it great” – this is what this machine does. It isn’t OK at a lot. It’s great at one thing. It sends and receives faxes.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/brother-intellifax-4750e-high-performance-business-class-laser-fax/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น