วันอังคารที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Brother MFCJ6710DW Business Inkjet All-in-One Printer with 11-Inch x 17-Inch Duplex Printing, 11-Inch x 17-Inch Scan Glass & Dual Paper Trays

Brother MFCJ6710DW Business Inkjet All-in-One Printer with 11-Inch x 17-Inch Duplex Printing, 11-Inch x 17-Inch Scan Glass & Dual Paper Trays

Bought it yesterday and it took about an hour to get it up and running wireless. I am not all that computer jargon savvy and some of the wireless stuff threw me for a few minutes. I have made all the entries in all the of menus and everything seems to be working just fine. BROTHER reliability is what drew me to this printer as I have a need for a wireless printer. I replaced my MFC 5860 with this updated model.
It prints very fast and the “fast” feature on printing jobs so far looks just fine for most of my printing. Scan was easy and user friendly. I got this printer at Staples for $160 out the door as it was on sale for $100 off and they gave me another $50 off via a trade-in of an old HP printer that died a premature death. Poor reliability of HP is what sent me to try BROTHER printers. Their reliablity at least on the MFC 5860 was superb with no problems and thousands of pages printed.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/brother-mfcj6710dw-business-inkjet-all-in-one-printer-with-11-inch-x-17-inch-duplex-printing-11-inch-x-17-inch-scan-glass-dual-paper-trays/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น