วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Western Digital My Passport 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive – WDBKXH5000ABK-NESN (Black) Best Seller!!!

Western Digital My Passport 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive – WDBKXH5000ABK-NESN (Black) Best Seller!!!

Let’s face it. Computers break and hard drives fail. If you’re like me, you have your entire music collection, countless photos, and important documents on your home computer. It’s important to back up your files in at least one, if not two, places.
Cloud services are becoming more popular, with the Amazon Cloud, the iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and others offering free and paid cloud storage. While these services have their merits, it would take me a super long time to upload my entire music collection (over 90 gigabytes) to a cloud service, so a hard drive is a better solution.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/western-digital-my-passport-500-gb-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drive-wdbkxh5000abk-nesn-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น