วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer (CE841A#BGJ)

HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf  Printer (CE841A#BGJ)


I’ve had this printer for roughly a month now, having replaced an older HP Laserjet 1300 series printer. I’m very happy with its performance thus far. Set up on my Mac was easy enough (download the latest driver package from the HP site), print quality is excellent (and very fast), copier function is actually faster and better than I hoped it would be, and fax performance is great. Document feeder works pretty well, too. My only gripes are 1) the copier lid isn’t hinged, so copying thick books is a bit awkward; and 2) there is no secondary paper feed, so when I need to print an envelope I have to take all the paper out of the feed tray and adjust the paper holders, print the envelope, and then put it all back. All in all, though, I’d buy it again in a heartbeat.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/hp-laserjet-pro-m1212nf-printer-ce841abgj/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น