วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon PIXMA MX512 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax

Canon PIXMA MX512 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax


Finally found an all-in-one that does exactly what it says it will do. I waited a long time to find a wireless printer that would support AirPrint from my iPad and iPhone. This product was easy to set up, provided wireless access for all of our devices. The software that came with the unit is easy to use and is intuitive. The same is true for the on machine menu. So far, the quality of printing, scanning, and copying has been excellent. Unit has the additional advantage of looking very good. I cannot yet comment on its durability, since I have only had it for about a month. I have been searching for an all-in-one for sometime, but all of the reviews that I have read have been, at best, hit and miss. I, too, had to do a firmware update to use AirPrint, and it did require a USB cable, but I consider that a minor issue. Still, it would have been nice had Canon included an USB cable. If you’re searching for a wireless all-in-one, this certainly seems to be your product.


http://www.lowcosttoday.com/canon-pixma-mx512-wireless-color-photo-printer-with-scanner-copier-and-fax/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น