วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBACW0020HBK-NESN Best Seller!!!

Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB USB 3.0/2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDBACW0020HBK-NESN Best Seller!!!


This 2 TB drive has to be plugged into the wall socket as well as powered with a USB cable. One of my major complaints about electronics products are the ridiculously short power cables. This My Book Essential External Hard Drive has an impressively long power cable – which is a plus for any experienced tech user. WD figures the customer is smart enough not to accidentally strangle themselves with a long power cord. So many products I buy have a cord that is so short as to make the item almost unusable. 5 stars to WD for trusting the intelligence of the buyers of their products.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/western-digital-my-book-essential-2-tb-usb-3-02-0-desktop-external-hard-drive-wdbacw0020hbk-nesn/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น