วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

HP Photosmart 7510 All-in-One with eFax Printer

HP Photosmart 7510 All-in-One with eFax Printer

Bought printer at B/B after a disaster with a new Epson eprinter. I should have known better because I’ve had several HP’s with few problems. This works well with iDevices both just wirelessly (called AirPrint) or using the printer’s email address if you’re away from home and want to print something. A nice plus is that efax is on the printer to send/receive up to 20 faxes monthly free over the Internet (no phone line needed). This is a great feature for me as I have no land line, just DSL. It automatically duplexes unless you turn that feature off, which is a nice paper saver. It’s only day 1, but so far very happy with printer! I believe this is a 2nd gen. eprinter because it just came out in Sept., so that’s a good thing!


http://www.lowcosttoday.com/hp-photosmart-7510-all-in-one-with-efax-printer/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น