วันเสาร์ที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Kodak HERO 7.1 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner & Copier

Kodak HERO 7.1 Wireless Color Printer with Scanner & Copier


I recently purchased to new Kodak HERO 7.1 printer. I absolutely fell in love with its design. It’s sleek, modern and totally blends in to the room. It’s more of an AV equipment look than a rough eye sore like other printers. The glossy black, brushed aluminum are just not what I’m used to in a printer. It’s so eye catching that I don’t feel like I have to hide it in my living room.
In addition to its great aesthetic design, the printer is loaded with amazing features. The WiFi, Google Cloud Print, Print from my iPhone are amazing. My favorite (although seemingly simple) is that they included two trays to hold my 8.5×11 and 4×6 paper!!! This makes life so much easier than having to always switch sizes. The option of the touch screen is great as well. My wife uses this to print from her SD card instead of loading the pictures to her computer first.
Also, the print quality is great from Kodak, and their ink prices can’t get any cheaper!!! $24 for a black and color combo. My old EPSON would cost me over $80 for ink.
All around this is one awesome printer. I just can’t get over how great it looks. I’m so happy with this product. I totally recommend getting one of your own.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/kodak-hero-7-1-wireless-color-printer-with-scanner-copier/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น