วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Western Digital My Passport 1.5 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive – WDBY8L0015BBK-NESN (Black) Best Seller!!!

Western Digital My Passport 1.5 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive – WDBY8L0015BBK-NESN (Black) Best Seller!!!

I’m a computer repair technician, and one issue I have all the time with my customers is, the famous, ‘a virus hijacked my computer and those precious pictures are inside’. Yeah, the prom, the honeymoon, or the newborn pictures are usually held without ransom. Most of the time we are dealing with malware of some sort that affects the Windows operating system files, but leaves the data intact. So, before I repair the computer, I rescue the pictures, and any other file they might value. However, not all repair technicians do this, most allege that the files are corrupted, which might be the case, but usually it really means they are too busy to rescue anything, don’t know how to do it, or will not do it unless paid big cash.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/western-digital-my-passport-1-5-tb-usb-3-0-portable-hard-drive-wdby8l0015bbk-nesn-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น