วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax

Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax


Easy to setup with wireless, but one caveat! Tech support told me it would not work on a guest network (I am using an AirPort Extreme) and indeed, they were right. Also, I downloaded the AirPrint (to use with Apple hardware) firmware from Canon and it works flawlessly. Always have liked their products – the last Pixma I had for 4 years and it never malfunctioned (I wanted to upgrade to a newer wireless printer) – I wish I could say the same for the 2 HP inkjets I have had….nothing but problems!! Highly recommended…..

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/canon-pixma-mx892-wireless-color-photo-printer-with-scanner-copier-and-fax/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น