วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Western Digital My Passport for Mac 500 GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive – WDBL1D5000ABK-NESN

Western Digital My Passport for Mac 500 GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive – WDBL1D5000ABK-NESN


If you’re looking for a rock solid drive with tons of space on it, this is the one. This makes the second drive from Western Digital I’ve purchased in this form factor (the previous one was a 500 gb), and I plan on continuing to buy them.
I use this one for three purposes, (1) it records live sessions directly from an Allen and Heath soundboard, (2) Time Machine backups of my mobile workstation, and (3) secondary partition for storage and transfers. It does all three like a champ.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/western-digital-my-passport-for-mac-500-gb-usb-2-0-external-hard-drive-wdbl1d5000abk-nesn/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น