วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black) Best Seller!!!

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Black) Best Seller!!!

I can remember when I was impressed by a 356 MB hard drive on my new computer. (Remember those days?) Now here’s this back-up external drive that is a terabyte, something that not so many years ago was in the domain only of supercomputers that took up whole rooms. The really impressive thing is that this is such a nice compact little drive, not much bigger than a deck of playing cards. I’ve used other drives for back up and have always avoided the back up software that came with some of them, fearing it would get in the way and slow things down when I’m working or that it would take too much time to figure out what to back up and how often to do so. As a result, I often forget to back things up, which could be a disaster if I ever had a hard drive failure.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/western-digital-my-passport-essential-se-1-tb-usb-3-0-portable-external-hard-drive-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น