วันจันทร์ที่ 25 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Hp LaserJet Pro M1536dnf

Hp LaserJet Pro M1536dnf


Went on the search for an all-in-one laser printer, scanner, fax, copier. Considered HP, Samsung & Brother. I bumped into the Samsung (SCX-4826FN) at the office of a facility I was working at a couple weeks ago – they were not crazy about the reliability other than printing (auto-document feeder jams, paper jams every once and a while, software issues with scanning). Then I bumped into the Brother I was looking at (MFC-7840W) at a hotel business center – it was not printing properly. I thought that was a bad sign. So I bought the HP M1536dnf – and LOVE it. After 5 days of heavy printing, a bit of scanning, a sent fax and several copies made I can tell this thing is a work horse. The construction is solid, the software worked first time across a local area network (installed it on Mac OS 10.5.8 without a USB cable attached). Duplex printing works really well, scanning software is SIMPLE and easy to use. I’d highly recommend this unit! I’ll repost if I find any negative qualities worth noting…

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/hp-laserjet-pro-m1536dnf/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น