วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 3.0/2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Midnight Black) Best Seller!!!

Western Digital My Passport Essential 500 GB USB 3.0/2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Midnight Black) Best Seller!!!

It was time to create fresh backup of my laptop, so I got this blue, 500GB WD drive because it was one of the cheapest and I know the manufacturer (used their products before).
The drive is definitely the smallest 2.5 inch portable drive I have ever seen personally. It was the first USB 3.0 device I have purchased, so discovering new, wider USB 3.0 connector on the drive side was a surprise to me. Please note that that the larger plug on the cable (the one you insert into the computer) is also USB 3.0, but fortunately it fits into any USB socket. If your computer does not have USB 3.0 hardware, you can use regular ‘micro-USB’ cable to connect: just plug it into the wider of the two sections of the socket in the drive.
First backup with the drive was successful, but lengthy as usual. I’m going to buy USB 3.0 express card for my laptop to speed up the process in the future.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/western-digital-my-passport-essential-500-gb-usb-3-02-0-portable-external-hard-drive-midnight-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น