วันพุธที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Brother Printer MFC7860DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax

Brother Printer MFC7860DW Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax


I have a network with both Windows (XP and 7) and Mac (10.5.8) machines on it, and was in need of a new printer. I was looking to replace a trusty IBM InfoPrint 12 which had been in use on the network (via a router with print server) for over 10 years (and only two toner cartridges). I even debated about fixing the InfoPrint, but I was not sure what it would take, and I needed a solution now. At first I was only thinking about a stand-alone laser printer, both in terms of cost and function, but then decided to look into multi-function machines as I also have an ink jet multi-function (usable only by my work machine) that I did not mind removing.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/brother-printer-mfc7860dw-wireless-monochrome-printer-with-scanner-copier-fax/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น