วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 21 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer

Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer

I have been a Cannon Inkjet printer user for the last 10 years. For my light duty needs they performed fine until the last two purchases. The last two printers failed a couple of months after the warranty expired. That was the last straw with Cannon.
I have not looked into the line of HP DeskJet printers for more than a decade. I was very pleasantly surprised by the selection and prices. After reading as many reviews from every online source I could fine, it appeared that the recently discontinued HP DeskJet 3050 had good reviews and the new HP DeskJet 3050A model was starting to get good reviews also. After using my new printer for a while, I love it.
I was a little worried about setting up the wireless access part but the process could not have been any easier. In fact, the directions to set everything up was so short and simple, I thought HP forgot to include the full directions. But I followed the steps and Bingo; the printer was online and was working.
The printer has a small footprint, is quiet and it prints fast and with very good quality. The scanner works well but is a little slow scanning at higher DPI.
I do have one instillation note I wish to pass on…
My system is a HP notebook, Windows 7 64-bit, AMD processor, ATI discreet graphics, 4 GB RAM and it is wirelessly connected to my DSL modem. Even though the printer will start to work after you follow the steps to set it up, I had to restart my notebook after all of the drivers and software was installed to get full functionality. The restart step was not covered in the directions and not suggested during the installation of the software. However, since completing the installation, the printer has always connected to the network and has never dropped the connection.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/hewlett-packard-3050a-wireless-all-in-one-color-photo-printer/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น