วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

G-Technology G-DRIVE Q 2TB External Hard Drive w/ eSATA, USB 2.0, Firewire 400, Firewire 800 Interfaces 0G00203 Best Seller!!!

G-Technology G-DRIVE Q 2TB External Hard Drive w/ eSATA, USB 2.0, Firewire 400, Firewire 800 Interfaces 0G00203 Best Seller!!!

To my dismay, I discovered through my research that every brand/model of drive has received poor reviews. There wasn’t a clear choice to make. It would seem that computer reliability has increased to the level that the hard drive is the weak link in the system now. Since my existing external was a Seagate 300GB firewire, I went with a 1TB FreeAgent from Seagate. Boy was that a huge mistake. Users are very unhappy with that product and so was I: it appears that Seagate doesn’t build their firewire drives for mac compatibility anymore. If you need firewire, avoid Seagate.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/g-technology-g-drive-q-2tb-external-hard-drive-w-esata-usb-2-0-firewire-400-firewire-800-interfaces-0g00203/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น