วันพุธที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Brother Printer MFC7360N Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax and built in Networking

Brother Printer MFC7360N Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax and built in Networking


WHY I BOUGHT IT: I’ve had this printer for only two days but here are my initial reactions: I can’t compare this machine with other 3-in-1′s. I come from having three separate units to handle print, fax, and scan, so the 3-in-1 (four with copy) is a pleasure both for functionality and space saving. I’ve been a pretty loyal HP user, but I switched to this Brother this time because of the comparatively high reader scores on Amazon, because Consumer Reports gave it good grades, because ink costs are relatively low compared to many others especially inkjets, because I don’t expect to give it heavy use and the laser toner will not dry up over time. For color and photos I still retain my old excellent HP photo printer, or I can head to the Copymat store, so I didn’t see the need for color on this one.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/brother-printer-mfc7360n-monochrome-printer-with-scanner-copier-fax-and-built-in-networking/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น