วันอังคารที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One (CN557A#B1H)

HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One (CN557A#B1H)


The print quality is great, scans are easy and look very sharp, and the stand-alone copy feature has already been a winner for me. I have always used a separate scanner, captured the image, messed with it, and then had to print to my printer in order to make a “copy”. Now I can make a copy without even visiting my computer!
I haven’t used the fax feature, but it is ready to go and looks very easy to use.
In summary, despite a few setup problems (and who knows – there are lots of network complexities these days – firewalls, etc), once I had everything up and running, this unit has performed admirably. Recommended!

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/hp-officejet-6500a-plus-e-all-in-one-cn557ab1h/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น