วันอังคารที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Samsung Color Multifunction Printer (CLX-3185FW)

Samsung Color Multifunction Printer (CLX-3185FW)


I have had this printer for a couple weeks and finally got a chance install it today. Very easy setup although the Getting Started Guide is a joke. Took me about 30 minutes to get the printer setup and configured on my Windows 7 64bit and 32bit wired work stations. I used the out of the box CD to do the setup. Looks like there are some new ones on the Samsung site but since I have not had any issues so far I will stay with the production version. I will update in a few weeks once I get to put this through its paces. So far so good.
UPDATE: 5-29-11 I had a chance to put this All In One through its paces. I have 2 machines that I use one with Windows 7 32bit and one with Windows 7 64bit. They are both at SP1 level. I faxed from the All In One and from both PC, everything worked great. Next I tested the copy feature. Color was very good and Black and White was also very clear. Next I took it through the Scan Functions from both machines. I scanned to email using Outlook 2007 and 2010, it worked quickly without a flaw. I next scanned to image, same excellent results. Next I scanned to OCR, wow it was fast and accurate on Word 2007 and Word 2010. I am not sure what version of the software the previous reviewer was using but through my testing this software and Machine performed outstanding on both versions of Windows 7. At this point I am loving this Printer.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/samsung-color-multifunction-printer-clx-3185fw/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น