วันพุธที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Brother MFC-8890DW High-Performance All-in-One Laser Printer

Brother MFC-8890DW High-Performance All-in-One Laser Printer


This is my 3rd or 4th All-in-One from Brother. I’ve always had good luck with the brand and so far this one is no different. Worked great out of the box, although setting up the wireless LAN wasn’t exactly simple. But even I, a non-techy, got it to work after an hour or so of tinkering. Plus I got the incoming FAX setup to work well with my 2-line remote-handset phone with built-in answering machine (always a nail-biter).
Regarding the envelope wrinkling problem, just follow the instructions of another reviewer that posted here (thank you!); open the back door, and push down on the two levers marked with the envelope symbol. I now run my machine with those levers down 100% of the time with no issues whatsoever. Prints well on plain paper, labels and envelopes. The scanner works well for business documents and the duplexing option is really very cool. I don’t use the Fax very much, but incoming faxes are working just fine.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/brother-mfc-8890dw-high-performance-all-in-one-laser-printer/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น