วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Canon PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Scanner (5293B002)

Canon PIXMA MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Scanner (5293B002)


I replaced a canon s900 that was acting up. I decided to stay with Canon and I wanted a wireless photo printer. I thought it would be nice to have the copy and scan features too. Well, I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Although I had to apply a firmware and software upgrades right away, I am happy that I can print from all my devices (iPhone, iPad, MacBook pro, Mac mini) wirelessly. The only problem I have is that after a while of non-use the printer will disappear from my network (I don’t think this is a printer problem). I just go into one of my devices (like my iPhone) and turn Wifi off and then on again… and the printer will show up. I like the touch feature and all the menus are fairly easy to understand. The two paper trays make it easy to switch between plain paper and photo printing. I’m not bothered by noise or warm-up time… some might be. It’s a fairly large machine… but I was able to replace my older printer and my scanner – saving room. I haven’t had it long enough to determine how long the ink tanks last. Guess I’ll find out. A big ah-ha moment came when I took a flyer that was on my door and stuck it in the printer and hit copy… I ran around the house saying, “Oh my God! It makes color copies!”. I never had that feature at home before… and it did it so quickly. I don’t use my printer all the time… but when I do I want a good one. I’m glad I picked the MG8220.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/canon-pixma-mg8220-wireless-inkjet-photo-all-in-one-scanner-5293b002/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น