วันศุกร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Lenovo IdeaCentre Q180 31102NU Desktop (Black) Best Seller!!!

Lenovo IdeaCentre Q180 31102NU Desktop (Black) Best Seller!!!

I just set up this computer in my glovebox in my car and it works as it should. I feel it is slower than a new computer should be. One reason is that amazon lied about the speed of the processor. This unit comes with a 2.13 Ghz processor, not a 2.3 Ghz as is stated on the product page. This unit (31102nu) is identical to the (31102ku) unit but is attached to an external DVD/RW drive via USB jumper. I also bought the Samsung se-506AB/TSBD blu ray writer but the new writer requires a 3.2 Ghz processor or higher. But other than that hiccup, I am pleased with it. I don’t need all that much power and speed since it is only for occasional use on road trips but if you are going to use it in the home, I would get one with at least a 3.5 Ghz processor and more ram. The 31102du should do the trick if you want to spend that much money and still get a small box.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/lenovo-ideacentre-q180-31102nu-desktop-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น