วันจันทร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Seagate Expansion 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive STAX500102 Best Seller!!!

Seagate Expansion 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive STAX500102 Best Seller!!!


USB 3.0 is a major improvement over the older 2.0 version, with speed up to 5 Gigabits/sec (versus 480 Megabits/sec of USB 2.0). Computers with USB 3.0 are still relatively rare but this SEAGATE Expansion 500 GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive STAX500102 is backward-compatible to USB 2.0, which is what I got in my HP desktop. There was no connectivity problem. The hard drive is plug-N-play; within seconds after I plugged it in, it was up and running. A USB 3.0 cable is included. It is different in construction from USB 2.0 cables. A tiny green LED lights up when the connection is made. Like most of the portable hard drives, power is drawn from the computer via the USB cable. No AC transformer or cord is necessary. This hard drive is cool to the touch, even after prolonged usage. This drive is highly portable, measuring 3-1/4″ X 5-3/8″ X 5/8″ thick. A backup software called Memeo is included. I did not install it. Frankly, I was leery of cluttering up my hard drive with unfamiliar programs. I don’t have USB 3.0, but I can see the logic of buying a USB 3.0 drive for a computer with USB 2.0, because USB 3.0 will be the standard in a few years. I can’t speak to the drive’s reliability, but I own two Seagate external hard drives and they have been very reliable.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/seagate-expansion-500-gb-usb-3-0-portable-external-hard-drive-stax500102/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น