วันเสาร์ที่ 8 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Emerson CF765BS Loft Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan, 60-Inch Blade Span, Brushed Steel Finish and All-Weather Brushed Steel Blades

Emerson CF765BS Loft Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan, 60-Inch Blade Span, Brushed Steel Finish and All-Weather Brushed Steel Blades


I researched a lot of fans before getting this one. I bought 2 of them, one for my living room which is about 20 x 17 and one for my bedroom which is about 14 x 14. My wife and i love it. It moves air well, it’s pretty energy efficient and it looks nice. Everyone comments on it. It doesn’t wobble at all either on any of the 4 speeds. I didn’t want a fan with a light because lighting always looks bad coming from the center of the room and it annoys me. I’ll post up a couple pics.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/emerson-cf765bs-loft-indooroutdoor-ceiling-fan-60-inch-blade-span-brushed-steel-finish-and-all-weather-brushed-steel-blades/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น