วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

AMDFX 6100 6-Core Processor, 3.3 6 Socket AM3+ - FD6100WMGUSBX


AMDFX 6100 6-Core Processor, 3.3 6 Socket AM3+ - FD6100WMGUSBX

Most users never put their machine through what makes a 3960x worth the $1200
and not everyone of my PC's need to do what my power machines do. This is my chip, and I'd love to try the 8core one day.One thing to note: UNlike the intel extreme editions, these chips clock down unlocked core usage, or so I have read.
Regardless, I love the system I built with this chip, and considering the price difference is tremendous, am to no end impressed. AMD promised a bit more with these chips than delivered (that is the opinion of most tech savvy types, and people in the industry I talked to) but one thing we all agree on is there is no better value for the money than this chip.
Love it, and I think you will too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น