วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Intel Core i3-2120 Processor 3.3 GHz 3MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Best Seller !!!


Intel Core i3-2120 Processor 3.3 GHz 3MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Best Seller !!!


The I3 2120 is a great processor for an office environment or budget build. I just finished installing 5 custom Built computers at an alarm company and with their specialized software, hardware, combined with Microsoft Office, and Symantec Anti-virus this little processor has more than enough power to do anything they throw at it for the next few years. It runs cool just over 85F using stock heat sink and two case fans. I also have an I3 3Ghz in my business laptop which I use to run Windows 7 Ultimate, Office 2010 Pro Plus, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, edit audio/ video files and create websites. The laptop runs like a champ with the I3 processor and 4GB of ram.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/intel-core-i3-2120-processor-3-3-ghz-3mb-cache-socket-lga1155/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น