วันอังคารที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Asus EeeBox PC EB1501P-B016E Atom D525 Dual Core 1.8 GHz/ 2GB/ 320GB/ W7HP Complete System (Black) Best Seller!!!

Asus EeeBox PC EB1501P-B016E Atom D525 Dual Core 1.8 GHz/ 2GB/ 320GB/ W7HP Complete System (Black) Best Seller!!!


I bought this to replace a large tower PC that I was using for my media center PC hooked up to my 50″ LCD. Its very small, and fits nicely into the entertainment center which is the biggest pro. The biggest con is that its not nearly as fast as my desktop, which I do notice. I went from quad core w/ 8GB ram to this, so the difference is big. However, I do like the HDMI hookup and the way that it converts the content automatically before it goes on the TV so that it takes up the whole screen and looks as good as it can. HD looks pretty good, even when streaming. I wish the internet connection on it was a little faster, the wifi is just OK. I don’t use the included keyboard and mouse because I have the Logitech DiNovo Edge one which is just the nicest media center keyboard you can own for sitting on the couch and using your computer. One day I will mount the computer to the back of the TV, but it was easier to just set it down since I am still using an entertainment center.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/asus-eeebox-pc-eb1501p-b016e-atom-d525-dual-core-1-8-ghz-2gb-320gb-w7hp-complete-system-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น