วันพุธที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop Computer – Black Best Seller !!!


HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop Computer – Black Best Seller !!!


I purchased this computer 2 weeks ago. I use computers everyday at work and have had home computers for years, but I am definitely no expert on them. This computer has been great! The set-up was really easy, it is fast, and my kids really love the Touch Smart screen and the different apps for it. I did have one slight problem when I first set up the unit though. According to the set-up directions, there is a receiver that plugs into the USB port that is supposed to receive the signal from the wireless mouse and keyboard. I looked everywhere for that thing and never found it. I finished the set-up process using the touchscreen. A while later I turned the mouse and keyboard on, just to see what would happen. Both the mouse and the keyboard work fine, so if you order this model you my want to keep that in mind. Other than that my experience has been very positive, and I would highly recommend this computer.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/hp-touchsmart-320-1030-desktop-computer-black/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น