วันอังคารที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season

ALPS Mountaineering Zephyr 2 Tent: 2-Person 3-Season


I have not camped in this tent yet. I will give my first impressions and hopefully update the review after using the tent.
This tent has all the features of tents costing twice as much. It is a great value. The quality appears to be top notch. The aluminum poles are small and lightweight but fit together perfectly and are strong.
I did a lot of research before purchasing this tent. I liked that it has two doors and two vestibules. Also, I am very weight conscious and the 4.7 lbs is pretty good for this size tent. From my research I would have only saved maybe 3 ounces for a higher priced tent and would have had to settle for one door, one vestibule.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/alps-mountaineering-zephyr-2-tent-2-person-3-season/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น