วันพุธที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder with Pinseeker, Slope Edition Patriot Pack (Silver)

Bushnell Tour V2 Golf Laser Rangefinder with Pinseeker, Slope Edition Patriot Pack (Silver)

I have been using the Sky Caddie GPS for two years and while the GPS has given me a good estimate of distance to hazards and points on the green, I still found myself with long putts or getting in trouble around difficult pin placements. I have also tried other rangefinders without the pin seeking/slope features and found them too much of a hassle to use, especially with backgrounds close to the green. The Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Rangefinder has given me much more accurate pin distance/slope adjustment information than I’ve ever had before and it’s quick and easy to read. As a result, I have found myself closer to the pin and in fewer hazards or other difficult situations from my approach shots. I definitely would recommend this rangefinder.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/bushnell-tour-v2-golf-laser-rangefinder-with-pinseeker-slope-edition-patriot-pack-silver/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น