วันอังคารที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sportz Truck Tent Blue/Grey

Sportz Truck Tent Blue/Grey


Thoroughly impressed with this high quality, durable, atractive & functional product. The material and zippers are made of very high quality. Love all the zippered windows which allow tons of airflow. Assembly & tear-down is extremely simple. I’m a woman in her early 40′s and was able to put it together by myself. The only part where I required assistance was getting the tent up onto the back of the truck bed (assembly is done on the ground.) The storage bag that comes with it is great too, and all pieces very easily fit back into the bag with no hassle. All of my friends who camped with me were very impressed and jealous of this product.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/sportz-truck-tent-bluegrey/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น