วันพุธที่ 17 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System

Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System

Have only owned the product for a month, but am completely satisfied.
Does everything I would have expected. I collect motorcycles and never remove the batteries. I’m too lazy to move a charger from bike to bike. I’ve plugged in most of the bikes plus a car that I seldom use in the winter and leave them on. No worries.
Only negative I’ve found is the leads from the charger to the battery are only 6 feet long. If you require more, you need to purchase a 25 foot extension. 31 feet is much more than I need. Wish I could purchase leads of 10 to 15 feet long.

http://www.lowcosttoday.com/battery-tender-021-0134-10-bank-12v-battery-management-system/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น